Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg.
You complete boiling deep fry Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg testing 17 ingredients so 6 as a consequence. Here you go make hay.
receipt of Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg
- It's of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Chicken Breasts.
- It's of Basil Dried.
- Prepare of Onion chopped.
- Prepare of Garlic Crushed.
- It's of flat mushrooms.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Vegetable Cubes.
- It's of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of potatoes cut and cubed.
- Prepare of Broad Beans.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Prepare of loose Corn.
- It's of Boiling water.
- It's of Extra oil if needed,.
- Prepare of A sprinkle of Parsley to garnish.
Chicken and Mushroom on a bed of Sweet Veg process
- Cut the chicken into slices, onion, and mushrooms into large pieces..
- Cut broccoli into florets, put in a steamer with broad beans and corn and and cubed potatoes Boil then simmer until they are done. Turn off and warm up when the rest is cooked..
- Oil your fry pan or wok (which I use a lot)l fry chicken until its nearly cooked. Add the basil and mix simmer for 2 minutes then remove chicken with a perforated spoon and set a side in a bowl..
- Add a little more oil to the chicken juices in the fry pan warm and add onions fry until softened, then add garlic, salt and pepper. Remove with a perforated spoon and put in bowl with the chicken.
- Put in your mushrooms and fry on high for 1 minute then lower the heat add extra bit of oil if dry. When they have softened, add the chicken, onion back to the pan with the mushrooms mix carefully, add the Balsamic vinegar. Bring to boil then turn down to simmer, stirring to stop it from sticking to the pan..
- Add the can of tomatoes, mix carefully, then add the 2 veg cubes. Stir and it starts to go thick and simmer stirring now and again for 10 - 15 mins. If it appears dry put in a 1/4 cup of boiling water and simmer for 5 mins. Put the mixed veg in a serving dish then spoon out the chicken, mushrooms and onions on top of the veg, or put straight on dinner plates the same way. ENJOY ;).