Aloo Samosa (Potato Samosa).
You effect steaming sizzle Aloo Samosa (Potato Samosa) accepting 18 process furthermore 12 steps. Here you are make hay.
method of Aloo Samosa (Potato Samosa)
- You need of For Samosa Pastry.
- It's 1 kg of All purpose flour.
- It's 100 g of Butter or clarified butter.
- You need of Water almost 300 g or as required.
- You need of Salt 2 tsp or 10 g.
- You need 3 tsp of Whole cumin.
- Prepare of For Potato filling.
- Prepare 2 kg of Potato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chili flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whole cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whole coriander.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic chopped 1 heaped tbsp.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilies chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Onions finely chopped.
Aloo Samosa (Potato Samosa) program
- First for potato filling.Boil Potatoes until nicely tender.Peel and mash Set a side..
- Dry roast whole coriander and cumin seeds.Crush them course in a spice mortar. Set a side..
- Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan, add in chili flakes and ginger garlic chopped. Stir few seconds, do not burn it.Add in mashed potatoes and salt as required and mix nicely..
- Add in chopped onion, lemon juice and mix in.Turn off the heat, add in chopped green chili and coriander. Mix in.Add in roasted cumin and coriander we made above, mix and taste salt. Add more if you want..
- Potato mixture is ready. Set it aside..
- In a pan add butter, melt it. If you are using clarified butter then make it a little hot.In a bowl of a stand mixer add melted butter which is a bit warm with water and salt. Mix it. Add flour and cumin on top of it..
- Start kneading it for almost 10 minutes. Dough should be of medium consistency, not too hard.Apply some oil on top of the dough, cover and rest it for 15-20 minutes. You can also do this by hand..
- Now cut equal parts from dough almost 17-18.Make balls from all dough pieces. Cover them until you use them..
- With the help of dry flour roll 1 ball and shape should be kind of oval not round.Cut in the middle with a knife..
- Now take this half moon shape on your hand. Apply water on the edges. Fold one corner half way. Fold the other corner, overlapping the first fold. The idea is to make a cone shape.Now open the pastry Fill almost a tbsp of potato filling into it. Press the filling a bit then apply some water on the edges and press the edges. Aloo/Potato Samosa is ready..
- Dust the trays with some dry flour, make and place all samosas on them. You can also freeze them at this time..
- Fry in hot oil and serve..