Green Veg StirFry with Beanshoots.
You close browning boil Green Veg StirFry with Beanshoots proving 9 prescription as well as 10 than. Here is how you achieve.
instructions of Green Veg StirFry with Beanshoots
- It's of Brussel Sprouts.
- Prepare of Courgettes.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Radishes (for extra zipp).
- It's of Onions.
- It's of large Chestnut Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Beanshoots.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- It's of Cooking Oil.
Green Veg StirFry with Beanshoots modus operandi
- Remove brown parts of stalks of Brussel Sprouts, plus outer leaves. Slice into small bite size pieces.
- Remove ends from the Courgette. Cut into 4 pieces then slice thinly..
- Remove roots and tops from Radishes. Slice thinly.
- Trim brown parts from Broccoli, Separate into florets then thin down again..
- Remove tops and brown skins from Onions. Slice then dice. (if you leave the roots on, the layers stay together).
- Wipe the mushrooms, remove stalks, then slice into small pieces..
- Add all the veg to a hot wok or large saucepan with 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Stir well and cook vegetables until just going soft..
- Add the Bean shoots and stir well..
- Continue cooking until Bean shoots are just soft, do not over cook..
- Add a few shakes of Soy sauce over the top and mix again. Serve and enjoy!.