My Take On Butter Chicken.
You operate frying devil My Take On Butter Chicken using 21 modus operandi as well as 4 as a consequence. Here you are cook.
prescription of My Take On Butter Chicken
- It's 6 of breast of chicken.
- You need tablespoon of gram masala.
- It's tablespoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomato puree.
- You need teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It's 3 of garlic crushed.
- You need tablespoon of ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It's 150 of yogurt.
- Prepare 80 grams of butter.
- Prepare of white vinegar.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick or ground.
- It's 4 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It's 1/2 cup of cream to taste.
- You need of fresh coriander optional.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It's of little sprinkle of curry powder but not necessary I do.
- It's of prep all utensils and ingredients. pot to cook in too.
My Take On Butter Chicken step by step
- Dice chicken then put in a bowl, add ginger, garlic paprika, ground spices, vinegar. If you let it marinade over night in the fridge it will taste even better..
- It's not necessary but adds that extra touch, if you wanted to after marinating chicken in spices you could put the chicken on skewer to grill off to get charcoal effect but you will need to use remaining marinade too..
- Then in a large pan add butter heat up but don't burn, add cinnamon stick or ground cinnamon and cardamom. I sometimes use grounded cinnamon and ground down cardamom disposing if the shell. Heat up and add onions until brown this is very important that it is not over browned or under. (I often blend my onions).
- Add chicken mixture to pot it should sizzle when doing so and cook for 5 min. stir occasionally then add salt blended tomatoes and chicken stock simmer uncovered for 10 min(cook slower and longer) add cream and coriander last 10 min before finish. Tip dont close lid fully leave a cap..