You discharge frying barbecue Matar Paneer proving 18 method furthermore 13 as well as. Here you are finish.
method of Matar Paneer
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- It's 1 of medium tomato, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Thai chilli pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of ginger+garlic paste.
- Prepare 350 grams of paneer, cut into cubes.
- It's 1/4 cup of green peas.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's 2 tablespoons of oil or ghee, divided.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 of dried red chilli.
Matar Paneer one at a time
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee on medium heat..
- Add cumin seeds, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves. Fry until cumin darkens slightly..
- Add green chillies..
- Add onions, and fry till golden, add salt to hasten cooking..
- Add ginger+garlic, fry for 1 minute..
- Add tomatoes and stir. Cover for 2 minutes, or until tomatoes get mashed up..
- Add powdered spices - turmeric, Kashmiri chilli, cumin, coriander, garam masala - stir..
- Empty this mixture into a blender, and make a thick paste..
- Wipe out the pan with a paper towel, add 1/2 tablespoon of ghee or oil. Add 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds, and a dried red chilli, followed by the gravy base..
- Keep stirring until the mixture thickens and starts to slide easily in the pan. Add 250-300 mL hot water. Simmer for 3 minutes..
- In another pan, fry paneer cubes till lightly golden. Set aside..
- Add blanched peas to gravy, followed by paneer, and stir..
- Serve with roti, paratha, or rice..