Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken. I have been dying to do a tequila & lime chicken recipe for ages, so when Leonista dropped off Most recipes seem to use blanco tequila, but the Leonista honey reposado piqued my interest. The marinade becomes sticky on the bottom of the pan, so add a tablespoon or two of water at the end to. This simple Honey Lime Chicken Thighs recipe only calls for a few ingredients for a delicious sticky glaze: honey, zesty lime, and spicy sriracha!
Place chicken in a baking pan and pour mixture over the chickent. If the sauce doesn't completely cover the meat, turn it over half way through. If baking, pour out half the liquid and cover with finely chopped cilantro. You discharge browning steam Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken using 6 method as a consequence 4 along with. Here you go effect.
process of Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken
- You need 10 of chicken drumsticks - but any chicken will do.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 shots of tequila.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 200 g of honey.
- Prepare 2 of whole limes cut in half.
Margarita Chicken, is one of those dishes that just screams fun. The marinade is a combination of tequila, lime, garlic and The tequila is mild and the chicken isn't too spicy. Pair it with my black bean salad with corn, avocado and lime vinaigrette, restaurant-style salsa. Honey Lime Chicken - crazy delicious chicken with honey lime.
Tequila, lime and honey sticky chicken separately
- Pre heat oven to 180 fan..
- Grill your lime halves by putting them into a dry pan and leave them to char for 15 mins or so..
- Add all your marinade ingredients to a saucepan and boil till bubbling then simmer. Add the juice from 2 of the lime halves that you charred and save 2 for garnish..
- Pour half the sauce over the chicken and roast in your hot oven for 20-30 mins until the chicken is cooked. Baste in between using the sauce you’ve covered it in. For a final 7-10 minutes finish the chicken off under a hot grill and use the remaining sauce over the chicken. This should turn it black and sticky and delicious. Garnish with the remaining charred lime..
The honey, lime, soy sauce and garlic marinade do wonders to the chicken. The end result is sticky sweet, savory and citrusy chicken that you will be. Home » Recipes » Starters » Appetizers » Tequila Lime Drunken Chicken Wings Recipe - Chef These chicken wings go great with sriracha or your favorite hot sauce for your friends that want to Grilled Dry Rub Chicken Wings Recipe - Chef Dennis. Honey Lime Buffalo Wings for Your Next Get. The great thing about this Honey Lime Chicken is that I had all of the ingredients on hand.