My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉.
You doing sizzling melt My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉 using 7 program together with 4 than. Here is how you achieve.
process of My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉
- Prepare 2 of Wholemeal Wraps warmed for 30 seconds in microwave.
- You need 3 of Salt & Pepper Chicken breasts ready made or made yourself.
- It's of Enough Spinach for 2 wraps.
- You need 6 of cherry tomatoes sliced.
- It's 10 slices of Cucumber slices and cut in half.
- You need 2 tbls of mayonaise or Sour cream on each wrap.
- It's 1/2 tbls of cracked black Peppercorns.
My Salt & Pepper Chicken Wrap 😉 ingredients
- Add the chicken to preheated oven 180°C on a tray for 20 minutes. I used ready made ones with the coating(store bought).
- Meanwhile prepare the Wraps. Warm the Wraps (as they bend more easily then) Add to a plate add in the centre of the wrap all down the middle add Spinach, cucumber, chedder cheese cut into little slices. Then add tomato and Mayonaise or sour cream then add cracked black pepper all in the mayonaise..
- When the chicken is cooked(I used 3 chickens 1+1/2 between the two Wraps.) Cut down the centre then cut across into bite size pieces..
- Place the chicken pieces all the way down on top of the wrap. Then roll it and tuck both the ends in. Roll firmly add a little water on your finger and wet the end to stick it to the wrap. Then cut in half it's easier to hold like that..