Honey and Garlic Chicken.
You cook toasting barbecue Honey and Garlic Chicken accepting 16 ingredients so 6 also. Here you are rack up.
technique of Honey and Garlic Chicken
- Prepare of For the Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts, Diced.
- It's 4 tbsp of Smash (6 Syns).
- Prepare 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- You need of Frylight.
- Prepare of .
- Prepare of For the Sauce.
- It's 4 tbsp of Honey (10 Syns).
- Prepare 4 of Garlic Cloves, finely chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce (2.5 Syns).
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped Ginger.
- You need of .
- Prepare of To Serve (Optional).
- It's of Spring Onions.
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
Honey and Garlic Chicken gradually
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and lightly spray a baking tray with frylight..
- Place the beaten egg in one bowl and the Smash in another. Dip each piece of diced chicken breast into the egg mix and then into the Smash to coat, before placing on baking tray..
- Place the tray of coated chicken into the oven for 20 minutes..
- Whilst the chicken is in the oven, add all of the ingredients for the sauce into a large saucepan. Turn on the heat 2 minutes before the chicken is done and stir so that the sauce is lightly bubbling when the timer sounds..
- Take the chicken from the oven and place in the pan with the sauce and stir to coat..
- Lightly sprinkle with chopped spring onion and sesame seeds to serve. This dish works great when accompanied with rice..