Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce..
You wrap up heating braise Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce. working 25 program than 5 also. Here you are fulfill.
procedure of Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce.
- You need 1 kg of chicken breast.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- It's 2-3 of pointy peppers (mixed colour).
- It's 1 box of scarlet tomatoes.
- It's of For the chicken seasoning:.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Paprika (smoky or sweet).
- It's 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme (dried).
- It's 1 tsp of basil (dried).
- It's 1 tsp of rosemary (dried).
- You need 1 tsp of parsley (dried).
- Prepare of For the barbecue sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of onion (finely chopped).
- It's 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves (finely chopped).
- Prepare 85 g of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of vinegar (malt).
- You need 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
Chicken kebab with homemade barbecue sauce. instructions
- Mix the all the ingredients of the chicken seasoning..
- Dice the chicken breasts up into bigger block chunks. Then Rub the spice blend all over the chicken breasts and expect super flavorful result. Rest the meat in the spices for 45 minutes..
- Dice the vegetables to bigger chunk as well & dipping all of them into the same seasoning for about 30 minutes to an hour..
- Pull the chicken breast and vegetables alternately on skewers. Place on an oiled baking tray or grill and roast them..
- For the homemade barbecue sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and add the onion. Cook over a gentle heat 4-5 mins, until softened. Add remaining ingredients, season and mix. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 mins, until thickened. For a smooth sauce, simply whizz the mixture in a food processor or with a hand blender for a few seconds..