Chicken tikka masala 🍛.
You cook browning microwave Chicken tikka masala 🍛 working 20 prescription so 4 together with. Here you are hit.
process of Chicken tikka masala 🍛
- It's of chicken marinade.
- Prepare 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut to bite size) or 6 chicken thighs.
- It's 1/2 cup of plain yogurt (125 g).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of Masala blend.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of large onion, finely chopped or minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of masala blend.
- It's 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1 tin of tomato.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh coriander, for garnish.
Chicken tikka masala 🍛 compound
- Combine the chicken with the sauce ingredients, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight..
- Fry your chicken on a hot pan or griddled pan or bake in the oven to 500°F (260°C) for 15 min until slightly dark brown on the edges..
- To make the sauce: Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat, then sauté the onions, ginger, and garlic until tender. Add Bigbowse masala spices and stir constantly for about 30 seconds, until the spices are fragrant. Stir in the tomato puree, tomato sauce, and water, then bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes. Pour some yogurt in..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and add to the sauce mix, cooking for another 2-3 minutes. Add some more yogurt if prefer. Garnish with coriander and serve over saffron rice, pickled spicy vegetables and naan bread..