Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You finish roasting percolate Banana Bread proving 10 procedure furthermore 5 moreover. Here you are do a bang-up job.
instructions of Banana Bread
- It's 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil (or extra-virgin olive oil).
- You need 1/2 cup of honey (or maple syrup).
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 2-3 of mashed ripe bananas (about 1 cup).
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking SODA.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of & 3/4 cups (224 grams) flour.
Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness.
Banana Bread program
- Preheat the oven to 325F/165C. Grease a loaf pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat the coconut (or olive) oil (1/3 cup) and honey (1/2 cup) together using a whisk. Add 2 eggs and beat again, then whisk in the mashed bananas (1 cup) and milk (1/4 cup)..
- Add 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp vanilla extract, a pinch of salt and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. Whisk to blend, then using a big spoon stir in 1 & 3/4 cups of flour. Mix just until combined, it’s ok if there are some lumps..
- Transfer the batter into the greased loaf pan. Sprinkle with a bit of ground cinnamon..
- Baking time is about 55 minutes, but keep checking the cake before. In case the top starts to burn cover it with aluminium foil. The bread will be ready when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the bread for 5 more minutes in the switched-off oven, then transfer to a wire rack to cool for 30 more minutes..
Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time. Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly