Healthiest Banana Bread. With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few simple ingredients away from the best banana bread ever! It's made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup. You can easily make this banana bread vegan or gluten free—check the recipe notes for details.
You are going to love this easy to make healthy banana bread recipe. This is my all-time favorite banana bread recipe. It is moist and full of rich banana flavor. You act steeping mull Healthiest Banana Bread applying 10 instructions so 7 also. Here you are manage.
receipt of Healthiest Banana Bread
- It's 6 of Small or 4 Large Soft, Ripe Bananas.
- It's 6 of Eggs.
- You need 30 ml of Natural Maple Syrup or alternative sweetener of choice.
- You need 30 ml of or 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil.
- You need 250-300 g of Dark Rye Flour.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's Pinch of Salt.
- You need Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need Tsp of Cinnamon or Mixed Spice.
- Prepare of Optional Sultanas or Seeds.
Your search for the perfect healthy banana bread recipe stops here! Easy & Healthy Banana Bread This is the BEST healthy banana bread recipe and the last one you'll ever need to try. An easy to make banana bread that's super moist and refined sugar free. Banana Bread is kinda a staple in our house.
Healthiest Banana Bread prescription
- Line a 2lb loaf tin and pre-heat the oven to 180°.
- In a food processor, put the eggs, bananas, maple syrup and coconut oil..
- Whizz up. Depending on preference you can leave it a little chunky or make it smoother..
- Put the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the salt, vanilla, cinnamon and baking powder. Stir. Add the Rye Flour (seive to de-clump but add all the grain that remains in the seive to the mixture). You will need between 250g and 300g depending on size of eggs and ripeness of bananas, you don't want it too sloppy. It should be drop consistency..
- Pour into greased and lined tin and place in the oven. Cook for 55 mins at 180° it should have risen and formed cracks on the top..
- Allow to cool, slice and serve! I like to top it with peanut butter, seeds and sultanas. Or sugarfree chocolate spread!.
- As with most of my recipes, you can play around with ingredients to suit your own personal taste and tolerances. You might like to add other fruits, seeds or nuts into the batter and you may not require sweetener at all!.
For the longest time it was my "treat" of the day! Bananas that are too ripe to eat, but are perfect for baking. You know what they say, when life gives you ripe bananas, make banana bread. But seriously, ripe bananas are a dream in banana bread and make the best banana bread ever. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread.