Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings. Banana Pandan Bread is the perfect use for ripe bananas! Topped with cashews and loaded with pandan flavor, it's delicious for Topped with cashew and loaded with pandan flavor, this quick bread is delicious and filling for breakfast or as a midday snack. #Pandan pumpkin custard Add color to the pumpkin Pandan custard. Pandan leaves add a delicious flavor and aroma to this bread.
I have made banana bread before but never like this before with filling of any kind. Evenly pour filling mixture over the bread, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula and pushing it into corners and sides as necessary. Pumpkin Banana Bread with Browned Butter Cream Cheese FrostingAverie Cooks. You get ready browning escallop Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings employing 19 program including 9 including. Here you go win.
instructions of Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings
- You need of Sponge dough.
- It's 180 g of baker’s/bread flour.
- It's 170 ml of water.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of yeast.
- Prepare of Main dough.
- You need 300 g of baker’s/bread flour.
- Prepare 70 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Prepare 25 g of milk powder.
- Prepare 80 ml of warm milk.
- It's 80 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 40 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 teaspoon of pandan extract.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 2 of riped bananas (I used ladyfingers).
- You need of Choc sprinkles.
- You need of Cheddar cheese (grated).
RECIPE Cream Cheese Filling: In a large bowl, mix egg, cream cheese, sugar, and flour. Above, chai banana bread with homemade Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese. It's a cinnamon spicy take on traditional banana bread. Stir bananas, milk, and cinnamon in another bowl.
Pandan Milk Bread with Banana Choc Cheese Fillings technique
- Make the sponge dough the night before. Combine flour, yeast & water until smooth. Store in refrigerator overnight. The next morning the dough should look similar with the one in picture below..
- The next morning. Take the sponge dough out of the fridge and combine all wet ingredients for the main dough together (warm milk, whipping cream, yeast). Whisk and leave for 5 mins until bubbles are formed..
- Add egg to the wet ingredients and whisk until combined..
- Combine all dry ingredients (except butter) for the main dough in a mixing bowl. Add the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Knead for about 5 mins, then add butter and pandan extract. Then knead again until the dough is stretch and flexible. You can knead by hand or with a mixer..
- When your dough is smooth and elastic, it means it’s ready for 1st proofing. Cover the dough with a plastic wrap or damp cloth and place in a warm area for at least an hour or until doubled in size..
- After 1st proofing, divide the dough to 14 equal parts and make round balls. Let it rest for another 15-20 mins (2nd proofing)..
- After 2nd proofing, add fillings into each bread and make round balls again. Arrange them on a baking pan that’s already lightly glazed with melted butter. Let it rest for another 5 mins. Then into the oven it goes for 20 mins at 180 degree..
- After 10 mins in the oven, take the pan out and quickly glaze the top with melted butter and a tablespoon of milk. The back in the oven..
- After 20 mins, take the bread out. Glaze with melted butter and honey while still warm. Enjoy! ❤️.
Beat butter and sugar in a third bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time Only change I made was to add a few dried cherries I wanted to use up. To assemble the muffins, spoon a layer of bread batter into a greased muffin tin. Then spoon a layer of cream cheese filling, then top off with another layer of bread batter. A delicious different banana bread with a cream cheese center.