Healthy Dark Chocolate Dipped Banana PB Bites!. The perfect healthy dessert that kids of all ages can enjoy. Chocolate is a rich source of metabolism-boosting MUFAs, and bananas are the richest source of Resistant Free Membership. Get nutrition guidance, wellness advice, and healthy inspiration straight to your inbox from Health.
Keyword banana bites, chocolate peanut butter banana snack, healthy snacks. Place the chocolate covered bites back in the freezer until set. Once they are set, you can transfer them in Dip the UNFROZEN banana chunks into the chocolate-peanut butter mixture and put onto cookie sheet. You cause browning stew Healthy Dark Chocolate Dipped Banana PB Bites! adopting 4 program also 8 along with. Here is how you arrive.
prescription of Healthy Dark Chocolate Dipped Banana PB Bites!
- It's 1 of Banana.
- It's 3 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Mealted Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Melated White Chocolate (Optional drizzle).
Well, consider this a snack-sized, two-bite, chocolate-dipped version that lives in your freezer, just waiting for that craving for "a little something sweet" I don't know about you, but dipping anything in chocolate always seems to be an inherently messy affair. But because I also can't seem to resist the. Chocolate Dipped Banana Bites make a quick snack recipe! Made of just three ingredients, this simple treat is healthy and delicious!
Healthy Dark Chocolate Dipped Banana PB Bites! procedure
- Melt Dark Chocolate.
- Line a tray or plate with wax/parchment paper.
- Cut bananas into about 2cm thick slices.
- Make mini sandwiches by spreading pb b/w banana pieces.
- Place these in the fridge to cool a bit to make them easier to dip.
- Dip into chocolate carefully. Using a toothpick may help here.
- Place on parchment paper and drizzle melted white chocolate on top.
- Place in fridge for an hour or until chocolate hardens and enjoy!.
These little chocolate dipped banana bites are perfect just for that reason! In just a few minutes and with minimal ingredients, I can have these banana bites. Dip one side of each banana bite in chocolate and place back on the parchment paper. As another idea, dip these bananas in white chocolate, then drizzle with dark chocolate. My family really enjoyed these Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Banana Bites.