Healthy Fried Chicken. As I always like to point out, everyone has their own definition of "healthy". I think if you bake chicken instead of frying, and coat in coconut flakes and nuts instead of. For a healthier result, you want to oven-fry.
But let's face it - fried chicken is usually considered a guilty pleasure, as it's not the healthiest of. If you're overweight, don't exercise and only* consume fried chicken while neglecting fruits, vegetables, whole grains, healthy dietary fats and other lean proteins and your primary goal was to. The crunchy coating is what seals in the juices, giving this Southern standard its finger-licking flavor. You effect sizzling mull Healthy Fried Chicken employing 6 instructions moreover 4 so. Here is how you do one proud.
ingredients of Healthy Fried Chicken
- It's 6 of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
- You need 3 of dried chillies, crushed (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 5 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Too bad it also absorbs so much fat. By stripping the bird of its skin, baking instead of frying. Healthy fried chicken, here it is. My healthy fried chicken recipe will change how you do fried chicken.
Healthy Fried Chicken process
- In a bowl add the chicken, chillies, garlic, pepper, and salt and mix everything together. Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour..
- In a heavy based frying pan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat..
- Add the chicken pieces and fry for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- And enjoy..
How to make fried chicken ingredient below. This Southern fried chicken recipe gets a healthy twist for an easy chicken dinner that the whole family will love. See more Chicken recipes at Tesco Real Food. This low-fat recipe for Easy Oven Fried Chicken makes a delicious, crispy coating that's baked making a healthy alternative to deep-fried. Serve with a side of Crispy Roast Potatoes and Garlic.