Vegetable Brown Poha – Healthy Breakfast. Poha tastes best when served with tea in the breakfast. It is also an excellent light yet stomach filling food item to pack in the lunch box. Poha has a slightly longer shelf life and can be used the next day.
Coconut oil produced by cold pressing retains its molecular composition, which is compromised in hot-pressed oils leading to the production of carcinogenic free radicals in the body. Red Rice Poha or Brown Poha is a healthy and delicious breakfast option made using red poha. Red Rice Poha or Bown Poha is a flattened rice made with red rice or brown rice. You create boiling fricassee Vegetable Brown Poha – Healthy Breakfast working 13 program together with 3 so. Here is how you score.
technique of Vegetable Brown Poha – Healthy Breakfast
- It's 1 cup of Brown Poha.
- You need 3/4 cup of Finely chopped Vegetables.
- You need 1 cup of (Carrot, beetroot, beans, capsicum).
- You need 1/2 cup of Peas.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It's 7 of Curry leaves.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It's of Juice of one lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
It has high nutrition value and it's easy to digest. Vegetable Brown poha prepared with boiled vegetables saute with onions, tempered with curry leaves. Poha recipe - Poha or pohe is a quick breakfast & snack made with beaten rice or flattened rice, spices, peanuts and onions. It is not only popular in Maharashtraian and Gujarati cuisines but also in many other regions of India.
Vegetable Brown Poha – Healthy Breakfast prescription
- Microwave finely chopped vegetables, peas with one cup of water in a microwave-safe bowl for 10 minutes on high power. After that drain it and keeps it aside. Put brown poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave poha in a colander to drain out completely. Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onions and cook until onions are translucent..
- Now add turmeric, salt, pav bhaji masala, boiled vegetables, chopped green chilies. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame. Now lower the flame and add soaked brown poha. Mix it well and cook for another 3 minutes. Switch off the flame and add lemon juice..
- Mix them well and cover the lid. Keep aside for 5 minutes. Served hot Brown Poha with tea..
Poha is prepared in a similar way in most regions. This post will teach you how to make poha in minutes. It can be eaten not only as a breakfast but also for a snack. This sweet, spicy and tangy poha is something you can make for a weekend breakfast. The addition of roasted peanuts along with the hint of lemon along with the roasted vegetables makes this dish simply delectable.