Chilli Paneer. Chilli paneer recipe - A restaurant style paneer chilli dry & gravy recipe with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian cottage cheese aka paneer in chilli sauce. We love the restaurant served Indo chinese foods.
When I make paneer (Indian cottage cheese) at home, then most of the times (when there is capsicum in the fridge I make this chilli paneer. The very first rule for making restaurant-style Chilli Paneer is that you must shallow fry the cottage cheese or paneer. cheese chilli dry with a detailed photo and video recipe. an extremely popular indo chinese recipe made with paneer cubes and diced capsicum. the recipe is known for its chilli flavour with the creaminess of paneer and spice of indo chinese sauce. it is an ideal party starter or an appetiser which can also be shared as a side dish. chilli paneer can be made dry as well as with gravy, here we have shared chilli paneer recipe which is restaurant style. You operate baking brew Chilli Paneer practicing 26 procedure together with 10 than. Here you go produce.
receipt of Chilli Paneer
- Prepare of For (batter):-.
- It's 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil for frying paneer.
- Prepare 200 grams of paneer, cubes.
- It's of For (Chilli Paneer Gravy):-.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- It's 2 of green chilli, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of capsicum, diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white vinegar.
- It's of Few coriander leaves chopped.
Paneer chilli is loved by my family whenever I make hakka noodles or Chinese fried rice at home. I can assure you once you make it at home, you will forget ordering or going out to the restaurants for chilli paneer. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food.
Chilli Paneer program
- First a large bowl add cornflour, all purpose flour, ginger+ garlic paste, red chilli powder, black pepper, salt and water mix well to get a smooth batter now add paneer cubes coat gently, keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Now heat 3 tbsp oil in pan fry paneer cubes for both sides, Remove fried paneer cubes on kitchen paper towel..
- In the same pan, there will be some oil left, add chopped ginger, garlic, green chillies stir fry for few seconds..
- Add spring onion, onion, capsicum fry for 5 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder, soy sauce, red chilli sauce stir well..
- Add 1/2 cup water mix well. Cook simmer..
- Take a small bowl add 1 tbsp cornflour, add 2 tbsp water for dissolving cornflour, mix well. Add this cornflour mixture to the gravy mix well..
- Add salt, fried paneer cubes mix very well with the gravy..
- Switch off flame add vinegar..
- Garnish and Serve chilli paneer..
Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish. This is absolutely delicious and easy to make. Chilli paneer dry recipe - A popular indo-chinese starter dish that is made from paneer, onion and capsicum. Whenever we go out to Indian Chinese restaurant, I usually order this dry chilli paneer or sesame honey chilli potatoes. Cut green chilli into small pieces and add it to fried onion.