Broccoli and Red cabbage Bhaji. #NewYearNewYou. Cabbage Bhaji Recipe with step by step photos. This is a simple home style sauteed and steamed cabbage dish made with minimal ingredients. I make this cabbage bhaji as a side dish with chapatis or as a side dish with sambar rice.
Crunchy vegetables tossed in a curd and cheese dressing, this salad is creamy, crunchy, healthy and filling. You will be having these veggies in the healthiest form, while also enjoying the delectable. An amazing Broccoli Cabbage Salad Recipe with tomatoes, cucumbers and a homemade oil and vinegar dressing. You prepare boiling panfry Broccoli and Red cabbage Bhaji. #NewYearNewYou using 9 instructions together with 3 so. Here you go do.
technique of Broccoli and Red cabbage Bhaji. #NewYearNewYou
- You need Half of a red cabbage.
- You need Half of a broccoli.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of panch phoron (5 whole spices).
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
The perfect salad for potlucks or parties. I hope you loved this Broccoli Cabbage Salad recipe. Don't forget to tag us on social media if you make this salad. Broccoli, like other members of the cabbage family, demonstrates powerful anticancer effects, particularly in breast cancer.
Broccoli and Red cabbage Bhaji. #NewYearNewYou individually
- Cut those vegetables in medium size. Then boil them in hot water for few minutes..
- Now in a frying pan pour oil. Add onion and ginger garlic paste. Then add rest of the ingredients. Stir them for few minutes. Now add cabbage and broccoli..
- Cook them in medium flame for 15mins. It’s a quick recipe and tasty as well. You can garnish with fresh coriander but it’s optional..
The glucosinolates and sulphurophane found in broccoli increase the excretion of the form of estrogen found in breast cancer. Kobichi bhaji is yet another side dish that goes well with chapati or phulka. Cabbage or patta kobi can be prepared in different ways like by adding tomatoes or potatoes or even green peas. But today we are making this sabzi by adding chana dal. Red Cabbage With Apricots And Balsamic Vinegar.