Paneer Lahori. Easy to cook and very very tasty. Will be loved by your family and friends. So enjoy and give your feedback please.
The name itself get juices flowing in your mouth and this dish has a heavenly experience in every bite. Paneer Lahori is a thick and creamy gravy made with a blend of flavors. This is a super duper hit combinations of spices with paneer and onion-tomato base that goes very well with roti or naan. You bring about baking roast Paneer Lahori testing 23 method than 5 including. Here you are win.
program of Paneer Lahori
- Prepare of For Masala Pasteg.
- Prepare 200 Gms of paneer, hy.
- You need 2 Cup of onion, roughly choppedg.
- It's 1 Cup of tomato, roughly choppedg.
- It's 6-7 of Cashew nuts, roastedg.
- You need 1 of -inch ginger, roughly choppedg.
- It's 4 of Garlic Clovesy.
- It's 1 of Green Chilit.
- Prepare of For Curryf.
- Prepare 1 of Small onion, finely choppedh.
- Prepare 1/2 of -inch gingery.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leafg.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon stickg.
- Prepare 1 of Black cardamomf.
- Prepare 3 of Green cardamomsg.
- Prepare 4 of Clovesy.
- It's 1 Tbsp of coriander powdert.
- You need 1 Tsp of red chi.
- It's 1 Tsp of Kashmiri red chili powderj.
- It's 1 Tsp of Turmeric powderj.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cumin powderh.
- It's 1 Tsp of garam masalah.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Kasuri methih 3-4 Tbsp gheen.
This would be the best option to treat your guests or to include in your party menus or any other occasion. For more recipes related to Lahori Paneer Kofta checkout Paneer Butter Masala, Paneer Manchurian, Shahi Paneer, Malai Kofta Curry. You can also find more Main Course Vegetarian recipes like Kumpir Mashed Potatoes-SK Khazana Batatyachya Kachrya Curry Leaf Tamarind Curry Lahori paneer tikka is very easy and tasty. We can get this ready made masala.
Paneer Lahori receipt
- Heat 2tbsp ghee in a karahi and shallow fry paneer until golden brown from both the side. Transfer them to a platehbn.
- In the same pan, take the ingredients mentioned under masala paste. Add onions, garlic cloves, ginger, and green chili. Fry until the onions turn translucent then add tomatoes. Add roasted cashew nuts and give it a nice mix. Remove them to a plate and let it cool downh.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixie jar and grind to a smooth paste. Keep aside for later useTo the same pan add 1tbsp ghee/ oil and add the whole spices (bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves, black cardamom, and green cardamoms) and roast them for 30secs. Add the finely chopped onion, green chili, and ginger Julians and fry until it is cooked and then add the paste we kept aside earlierh.
- Fry the masala for 4-5mins on medium flame and then add coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, and salt as required. Mix well and again cook until it starts leaving oil from the sides. Add 1cup of water and garam masala. Cover and cook until the gravy thickensh.
This masala contains wheat corn, gram flour, salt, red chilli, dehydrated onion, garlic, ginger, bay leaf, citric acid, caraway, cloves, black pepper, cinnamon, carom, methodextrin, hydrolyzed soy protein, sugar, canola oil, silicon dioxide, dried mango powder. Restaurant Style Paneer Lahori A favourite with the vegetarians, paneer made from milk is quite common, especially paneer recipes are quite popular in the Indian subcontinent. Lahori paneer is one such delicious recipe which can be cooked very easily. Gravy of paneer lahori is the main key of this recipe. Lahori paneer is very easy and delicious recipe which can be cooked during festive seasons.