Palak Paneer with Paratha. This delicious palak paneer goes well with roti, naan, paratha or tandoori roti and even jeera rice or biryani rice or saffron rice or ghee rice. Vegans can substitute paneer with tofu in the dish. I have made palak tofu many times and even with tofu, the palak gravy tastes very good.
Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. When we were kids, the only way my brothers would eat spinach was if it was cooked with paneer in. You make browning doctor Palak Paneer with Paratha working 20 prescription together with 8 as well as. Here is how you win.
technique of Palak Paneer with Paratha
- You need 2 cups of spinach.
- You need 2 cups of paneer.
- It's 2 of medium sized chopped onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It's 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil/butter/ghee.
- It's 4 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 spoon of kasuri methi.
- Prepare For of Whole spices--.
- You need 2 of cardamoms.
- It's 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare For of Paratha dough--.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of oil.
- Prepare as required of Oil/ghee for shallow fry.
Palak Paneer paratha recipe - Spinach paratha stuffed with spiced cottage cheese. This is the most beautiful looking paratha amongst all stuffed parathas Palak and paneer combination is very popular and many does like this combo. The best example is palak paneer gravy. So why not try this combo.
Palak Paneer with Paratha compound
- This palak paneer is the best I have made. Not blanching the spinach and frying it for few minutes makes spinach more delicious. Always choose light to medium colour palak and do not use steam as it gives the bitter taste.
- Take palak leaves discard the steam and wash it in a large pot. Rinse them and drain into a colander..
- Take a pan add 1tsp of oil and heat up add green chilli and spinach leaves mix it and saute till raw smell goes away..
- Take a pan add oil add whole spices. Once it get fragnant add onion tomato ginger garlic and fry for 3 to 5minutes off the gas and keep it for cool aside.
- Take a pan add 1 tsp of butter or ghee add paneer cubes and fry it all the sides in medium flame.
- Take a pan or kadai add oil and ground paste of onion tomato ginger garlic and saute it keep stirring it otherwise it may stick. Once oil release add garam masala salt jaruri methi mix it add 1 cup water and cook it. Add palak chilli smooth puree into it and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until bubbles come up..
- Add paneer cubes into it and mix it. Do not overcook. Overcooking palak can leave a bitter taste. Add cream into it and off the gas mix it. Here I have used fresh homemade cream..
- For paratha I have made dough like roti dough adding salt and 1 tbsp ghee. Knead softly and rest for 15 minutes. Again Grease ur hand with oil make a small ball. Rol in puri shape add ghee over it and sprinkle dry dough close it giving a triangular shape. Rolling it a triangular paratha. Heat the tawa and fry it both sides using ghee until golden brown. So paratha is ready to serve with palak paneer with salad..
Palak paneer paratha recipe here Spinach paratha stuffed with spiced cottage cheese. This is the most beautiful looking paratha amongst all. Palak is extremely healthy and coupled with paneer takes care of calcium, iron and necessary protein levels of the body. How you can make paneer Palak paratha recipe - learn to make easy healthy spinach paratha with step by step photos. They make a great breakfast or lunch when served with You can check these Paneer palak rolls which I make often whenever I make these parathas.