Chilli Paneer. Chilli paneer recipe - A restaurant style paneer chilli dry & gravy recipe with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo Chinese starter made by seasoning fried. Chilli Paneer Recipe restaurant style with step by step photos and video.
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese recipe eaten as an appetizer or main course as well. Now you can also make this restaurant style chilli paneer at. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. You act grilling warm up Chilli Paneer accepting 26 instructions as well as 9 steps. Here you go get there.
modus operandi of Chilli Paneer
- You need of For Coating & Frying:.
- It's 250 g of paneer cut into cubes.
- It's 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare of For Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies slit.
- You need 1 of onion quartered & petals separated.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vinegar.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It's To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. This Chilli Paneer recipe contains flavours which are bold with lots of garlic, ginger and chilli (similar to. Easy Chilli Paneer Recipe: Step by Step Chilli Paneer Recipe, Tips to make Chilli Yearning for a Chinese delicacy, which is easy and delicious, then this Chilli Paneer. chilli paneer can be made dry as well as with gravy, here we have shared chilli paneer recipe which is restaurant style. Paneer chilli is loved by my family whenever I make.
Chilli Paneer instructions
- In a bowl take 1/4 cup corn flour and 2 tbsp maida. Add 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp pepper powder and 1/2 tsp salt. Add 1/4 cup water and whisk well to get a smooth batter of medium consistency..
- Add in paneer cubes and gently coat them with the batter..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Shallow fry the paneer cubes on a medium heat till golden brown from all sides. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same pan add 2 tbsp oil to heat. Add ginger, garlic, green chillies and saute for few seconds. Add onions and capsicums and fry on a high flame for one minute..
- Then add soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar and mix well. Next, add red chilli powder, pepper powder and salt. Stir fry until the sauce is combined well..
- Now prepare the corn flour slurry by mixing 1 tsp corn flour in 2 tbsp water..
- Pour the corn flour slurry into the pan and stir continuously until the sauce turns glossy and thickens..
- Add fried paneer cubes and stir to combine well. Allow the sauce to simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Add chopped coriander leaves, mix well and turn off the flame..
- Thus Chilli Paneer is ready for being served hot with roti or paratha..
Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe, Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer Restaurant Style recipe with step by step pictures. Chilli Paneer is a perfect side dish for fried rice or veg noodles. Chilli Paneer is one of the best dishes spicier in taste and a real treat especially for all the vegetarians. Chilli Paneer is a simple dish and easy to prepare. This paneer chilli recipe is basically a stir fry of deep fried cottage cheese cubes with green capsicum, chillies, onion, garlic and delicious Chinese sauces.