Mattar paneer. Matar paneer is a restaurant style creamy, delicious and rich peas paneer curry. Matar paneer is one of India's most popular paneer dishes. In most Indian homes, it is made during winters when fresh peas are in season.
Matar Paneer Recipe, Learn how to make Matar Paneer (absolutely delicious recipe of Matar Paneer ingredients and cooking method) About Matar Paneer Recipe Easy Matar Paneer Recipe: An everyday dish of cottage cheese and peas mingled in a rich, tomato gravy. Matar Paneer is a dish from India, made more often in North Indian homes in dinner menu or even for lunch. You produce frying warm up Mattar paneer practicing 13 modus operandi together with 3 also. Here you are carry out.
compound of Mattar paneer
- You need 1 cup of boiled peas.
- It's 1 cup of shallow fried paneer.
- It's 1 cup of tomatos,onion grevy.
- Prepare 2 spoons of ginger,garlic, chilli paste.
- You need 1 of bey leave.
- It's 1 spoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 4-5 spoons of oil.
- It's 2 spoons of red chilli powder.
- It's 2 spoons of lemon juice.
- It's 1 spoon of turmaric powder.
- You need 1 spoon of garam masala.
- It's 1 spoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 spoon of sugar.
This is a simple and easy recipe for matar paneer. this recipe is not a restaurant style but a simple homemade dish. The kinds which make for a homely comforting meal. I have also shared spicy dhaba style matar paneer which tastes awesome. I learned to make mutter paneer first time at my in-laws' place.
Mattar paneer technique
- Take a pan and put oil warm it then add cumin seeds,red chilli, bay leaves, now add ginger, garlic, green chilli paste cook it for 2 min then add onion gravy and cook it for 2 min now add tomato puree.
- Cook it 4 to 5 min now add all spices make gravy as 1 st photo.
- Now add boil peas, and cook it 1 min then add lemon juice now it's ready garnish with fried paneer..
This is a classic Punjabi recipe that we make. Remove the paneer from the pan and drain on kitchen paper. Matar Paneer Recipe - How to Make Restaurant Style Matar Paneer. For this recipe of matar paneer, I have used a gravy made of onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic, chilies and cashews. Some people like a tomato only based gravy for matar paneer but I prefer using both here.