Palak Paneer. Palak Paneer with video and stepwise photos. This delicious palak paneer recipe is my mom's version of making this dish. she has been making this recipe for years now. Palak paneer recipe - Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy.
Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. Palak Paneer - a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. You achieve steaming imbue Palak Paneer accepting 16 program including 12 furthermore. Here is how you manage.
technique of Palak Paneer
- You need of For the gravy.
- Prepare 3 cups of palak; chopped, blanched and pureed.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato, finely chopped or pureed.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt (or as desired, spinach requires less salt).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, garlic paste (less ginger).
- It's 1 of small green chilli, finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- You need of For the paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup of paneer.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
Restaurant Style Palak Paneer - How to Make Palak Paneer - Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy - Smita. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube.
Palak Paneer in succession
- For the paneer, saute paneer cubes in oil and set aside once done..
- For the gravy, add 2 tsp olive oil; add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds when hot..
- Once they crackle, add onions and saute till translucent (not brown)..
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli; cook till the raw smell is gone..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy (if using chopped tomatoes) and till oil starts to separate..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala..
- Add 1-2 tsp water to prevent the spices from burning..
- Add spinach puree and cook for 3-5 min..
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add kasuri methi and chat masala; boil well..
- Add cream (or butter and milk) and mix well; don't cook for too long after adding the cream..
- Serve hot with paratha or rice!.
It's coincidentally also the ugly duckling of all food that ever existed. Please, I beg you, I PLEAD with all my food-loving heart. Do not leave based on first impressions or. Indian Palak Paneer or (Spinach with Paneer) is delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker! Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes.