Soya Kalakhand. Kalakand is an Indian sweet made out of solidified, sweetened milk and paneer. It is also popular in Pakistan. List of Indian sweets and desserts.
Learn how to make Pala Kalakhand Recipe , find the ingredients and cooking method on Vaya.in. Kalakhand is an Indian sweet dessert made out of milk, ricotta cheese and sugar. These cheese cake squares are typically sprinkled with bits of almonds, pistachio, saffron and cardamom powder. You take care of business stewing bake Soya Kalakhand working 10 compound as well as 8 steps. Here you are cook.
compound of Soya Kalakhand
- Prepare 1 cup of soya granulates.
- Prepare 2 cups of warm water.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Milk (mix the water and milk together).
- You need 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh paneer, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- It's 2 pinches of saffron (soaked in a little milk).
- It's 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of Chopped pistachio/almonds for garnishing.
Traditionally Kalakand is prepared with paneer, especially homemade well-kneaded paneer. But if you want to speed up the process and make a quick kalakhand, then ricotta cheese is the best bet. Elaichi kalakhand is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.
Soya Kalakhand ingredients
- Pulse soya granules in a hand blender for couple of times ,to get rid off any bigger granules..
- Soak the granules in warm water and milk mixture for 30 minutes. After 30 min squeeze all extra liquid and keep it aside..
- In a thick bottomed pan heat ghee. Once ghee is hot add soaked soya granules and fry in medium flame until the raw smell goes off, approximately 7-8 minutes. Stir continuously to prevent sticking at the bottom..
- Add grated paneer, milk, condensed milk and the saffron to the pan and mix well. Cook it over low heat, stirring frequently, until it becomes thick and starts leaving the sides of the pan. It will take about 8-10 minutes..
- The finished consistency should be dry, not liquid anymore, but moist). Add powdered cardamom mix well..
- Take the mixture off the heat and transfer it to a greased 8” tray. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios evenly on top and lightly press them in..
- Once the Kalakhand has cooled and set (about 4 to 5 hours) cut it into squares..
- Quick Tip : To powder cardamom in small quantity take the pods from 3-4 cardamom add a big pinch of sugar and powder using a mortar and pestle. Addition of sugar makes it easier to powder and more aromatic..
Add sugar and the tartaric acid. Excellent recipe for Kalakhand. came out well and my family loved it! Watch short videos about #kalakhand on TikTok. Kalakhand is an Indian sweet dessert made out of milk, ricotta cheese and sugar. These cheese cake squares are typically sprinkled with bits of almonds, pistachio, saffron and cardamom powder.