Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry. Palak Matar Paneer is a healthy combination of fresh green leafy Spinach and green peas made into a curry. The sweet and delicious green peas combine very. Palak Paneer is another hot favorite North Indian dish!
In most Indian homes, it is made during winters when fresh peas are in season. Add finely onions and green chili saute them till light brown. Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. You undertake grilling curry Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry adopting 16 modus operandi as a consequence 4 furthermore. Here you are carry out.
receipt of Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry
- It's 200 gms of Cubed Fresh Paneer.
- Prepare 2 bunches of Spinach.
- It's 3/4 cup of Fresh Peas.
- It's 1 of Finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 of Finely chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 3 tbsp of Maize flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need of Juice of half lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
I don't know what took me so long to share this recipe! This quick and easy, no-fuss dish brings together three of your favourite ingredients - spinach, cottage cheese and green peas. Detailed Palak Paneer recipe with step by step video tutorial**. Palak Paneer** is one of the most popular and scrumptious North Indian I just can't hide my passion for this Palak Paneer
Palak Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese & Peas in Spinach Gravy)- Green Vegetable Curry technique
- Boil peas with 1 cup of water on medium-high flame for 5 minutes. Then drain and keep them aside. Remove stems from the spinach and wash thoroughly in running water. Blanch in salted boiling water for two minutes. Now transfer boiled spinach into ice-cold water to retain the green colour. Squeeze out excess water and grind it into a smooth puree. Now heat 1/2 tbsp of ghee in a nonstick pan and lightly fry the paneer pieces till they turn sightly golden. Transfer them to a plate..
- Now in the same pan add 1/2 tbsp of ghee and add boiled peas and saute them for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Transfer them to a plate. Heat oil in the same pan on low flame and add cumin. Allow it to crackle. Then add chopped onions and sauté on a medium flame until translucent. Now add ginger, garlic, green chilli and cook for 5 minutes on the medium-low flame..
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder with tomato puree and cook until masala leaves oil. At this stage add maize flour and stir constantly to roast. Now add puree spinach, saute paneer, peas, lemon juice and salt into the cooked masala. Mix well..
- Now add 1 cup water and cook on low flame for 10 to 12 minutes. Do stir the sabzi after every 1 to 2 minutes. Switch off the flame and add ghee. Stir it once. Serve hot with paratha or chapati..
Spinach Indian Cottage Cheese Gravy recipe. Matar (Peas) Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) in Tomato Gravy is a delicious, vegetarian main course dish from Northern part of India. Other than paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) there is nothing in this curry which I will consider "rich" ingredient. All Reviews for Indian Matar Paneer (Cottage Cheese and Peas). I've made the paneer twice with friends and it's so much fun.