Shahi Paneer. Shahi paneer recipe - Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi Paneer is a super popular paneer dish where paneer is cooked in a rich and creamy gravy. The gravy is little sweet, creamy and wonderfully aromatic.
Sautéed paneer is just the right match for this rich and luscious gravy, as the succulence of the paneer enriches the gravy further. Mughlai Shahi Paneer is an exotic dish made with Paneer (Indian Cheese) cooked in a rich, creamy onion-cashew sauce. It is an excellent combination with Shahi Pulav, Naan. You take on toasting steep Shahi Paneer practicing 25 ingredients moreover 6 along with. Here you are bring off.
procedure of Shahi Paneer
- Prepare of For gravy masala.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- You need 6 of cashew nuts.
- You need 6 of almonds.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It's 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- It's 1 of black cardamom.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup of water.
- You need of Final dish.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 200 grams of paneer.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 150 ml of single cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
How to make Shahi Paneer-Chunks of cottage cheese cooked in a rich creamy gravy. A favourite with the vegetarians, paneer made from milk is quite common, especially paneer recipes are quite. Shahi paneer for example is a delicious recipe which when prepared in the dhaba style can make you want more. So, we decided to give the recipe for preparing dhaba style shahi paneer.
Shahi Paneer little by little
- Heat a pan and add roughly chopped tomatoes, onions (big chunks are fine!), cashews, almonds, cumin seeds, garlic cloves, ginger, salt and all the spices and butter..
- Once the butter has melted, add the water, cover and cook till it softens. About 10-15 minutes on a medium-high flame. Once the tomatoes have softened, set aside and let it cool..
- Once cooled, remove the spices from the mixture (cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon) and add the mixture to a blender. Blend till it’s a smooth paste That’s not too thick. (Not removing the spices will result in a strong flavour which isn’t what you need). Strain the mixture through a sieve to remove any bits..
- Heat a pan and add two tablespoons of butter. Add the chilli and turmeric powder along with the Coriander and mix into a paste. Add the paneer cut into small cubes and evenly coat with the paste for about two minutes..
- Next add the gravy mixture and stir. If there’s any mixture stuck to the bowl mix it with some water and add it. Add the cream, sugar and salt to taste and cook on a medium flame. Also add kasuri methi..
- Cook for about ten minutes and your dish is ready to serve. Tastes best with jeera rice :).
Shahi paneer is a popular and rich Mughlai dish prepared with cottage cheese, cream and cashew nut paste. This shahi paneer recipe has been tweaked a bit from the original, to suit my family needs. Shahi Paneer is a favorite roti/naan accompaniment from our Indian Subcontinent prepared with whole spices, nuts, paneer, cream, yogurt and with a hint of saffron. The word Shahi means Royal and now. Shahi Paneer is an authentic North Indian delicacy, which is prepared with the goodness of tomatoes and cottage cheese.