Paneer Cigars (Cottage Cheese Cigars). Paneer Chilli Cigars are an easy but irresistible snack, made by rolling a succulent paneer mixture into samosa patties, and deep-frying the cigar-shaped rolls. The use of chilli-garlic sauce and spring onions to flavour the stuffing gives it an unmistakable Chinese touch. The Paneer Chilli Cigars are handily sized, and look very appetizing too, making them perfect to serve at cocktail parties.
Spicy paneer bhurji mixture stuffed in these deep fried cigars makes this quick starter a super hit. This fried snack is ideal for game days or large parties. The Paneer Chilli Cigars are handily sized, and look very appetizing too, making them perfect to serve at cocktail parties. You achieve baking poach Paneer Cigars (Cottage Cheese Cigars) accepting 10 method as a consequence 11 furthermore. Here you are get someplace.
program of Paneer Cigars (Cottage Cheese Cigars)
- Prepare 4 tbsps of grated cottage cheese (paneer).
- You need 4 tbsps of grated processed cheese.
- Prepare 4 of spring roll sheets.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 3-4 sprigs of fresh curly parsley.
- It's 2 tbsps of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of refined flour (maida).
- You need of Oil to deep fry.
Make these rolls with fresh paneer to get the most enjoyable texture. These Paneer Cigar Rolls have a light texture with a slight crunch on the outside.. Weekend is a perfect time to enjoy some starter and snack with your family. Make these quick and easy Bread paneer cigars which your family can enjoy.
Paneer Cigars (Cottage Cheese Cigars) program
- Heat sufficient oil in a wok..
- Put cottage cheese in a bowl, add processed cheese, green chillies, crushed red chillies, salt, parsley, cornstarch and mix well with your hands, pressing as you mix..
- Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into long croquettes..
- Mix refined flour with sufficient water to make a thick paste. Apply this on the spring roll sheets with a brush..
- Place a cheese croquette at one end and roll tightly into a long cylinder and seal the open edge ensuring that you leave about ½ inch empty space at the two ends..
- Slide into hot oil and deep-fry till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper..
- Halve and serve hot..
- For Baking: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Transfer rolled-up “cigars”, seam sides down, to large lined baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and crisp (about 30 minutes)..
- Note: If you are having difficulties you can roll them like spring rolls..
- If you try this recipe please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram..
They are so easy to prepare with few simple ingredients and you can serve them with any dip of your choice. You can even prepare them before super bowl game as they stay crispy for long hours. An easy but irresistible snack, made by rolling a succulent paneer mixture into samosa patties, and deep-frying the cigar-shaped rolls. The use of chilli-garlic sauce and spring onions to flavour the stuffing gives it an unmistakable Chinese touch. Paneer Cigars is an innovative and mouthwatering snack for all.