Rice Cooker Cheesecake. Close rice cooker and press "cake" function and start. If your rice cooker does not have a cake function, choose the white rice option and you may need to press for a second cycle after the first cycle finishes. You can open your rice cooker towards the end of cooking time to check progress of cake.
Grease rice cooker bowl with melted butter and add cheese cake mixture. Once cooked turn the cake out onto a plate, splinkle with powder suger. All of my cheesecake recipes will work in any brand of electric pressure cooker, including the Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi, and Mealthy MultiPot. You make roasting fix Rice Cooker Cheesecake working 8 process as a consequence 6 as well as. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
program of Rice Cooker Cheesecake
- Prepare of *I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter.
- Prepare 250 g of Cream Cheese *softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- It's 1/4 cup of Self-Raising Flour OR Plain Flour.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Apricot Jam *warmed to soften.
I've posted many cheesecake recipes on Pressure Cooking Today. Bake cheese cake in a rice cooker? Simply prepare the batter, pour it in the inner cooking pan and bake using the Cake course. For the sauce, combine the cornstarch and water in the inner pot of the Quick Cooker.
Rice Cooker Cheesecake program
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper..
- Place softened Cream Cheese and Sugar in a bowl, and mix well. Add Cream, Lemon Juice and Flour, and mix well until smooth..
- Beat Eggs in a separate bowl until thick and pale. Gradually add to the cream cheese mixture and gently combine..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting..
- Take out the inner pot and allow the cake to cool. When the cake is cool, turn it out onto a plate, and carefully peel away baking paper. Spread Apricot Jam on top. *Note: The cake is nicer when it is cold..
- Note: I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter. It took 40 minutes to cook..
Stir in the strawberries, sugar, and juice. To make this yummy cheese cake, whip up your batter and pour it into the (butter coated) inner pot of your Tiger rice cooker. Simply use the Plain cooking preset (yep, that's the one you'd use to make plain rice as well!) and press the Start key. Create a foil circle and place inside slow cooker as a rack. I wanted to eat cheesecake, but the store bought one was high in calories.