Chilli & Ginger Special Fried Rice (Konjac). RChilli provides CV/ Resume parsing, Semantic matching, Resume enrichment tool to empower recruitment. Enhance your Recruitment solution with RChilli Parsing/Matching/Enrichment API. At RChilli we have a belief that you should only pay for what you use.
The Most Trusted Partner for Parsing, Matching, and Data Enrichment Market for Global Recruiting Platforms. Rchilli is a well-known productivity software store which competes against other productivity software stores like wufoo. SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create. You close grilling warm up Chilli & Ginger Special Fried Rice (Konjac) applying 12 prescription together with 4 than. Here you go put it over.
modus operandi of Chilli & Ginger Special Fried Rice (Konjac)
- Prepare 1 packet of konjac rice (250g), drained, left in boiled water,.
- You need Half of a small red bell pepper, chopped into fine cubes,.
- It's 65 g of cooked chicken pieces,.
- It's 60 g of beansprouts,.
- It's 60 g of frozen shrimp,.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg, beaten,.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion, sliced very finely,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger puree paste,.
- It's 1 pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- It's 1 tsp of dark soy sauce (to taste),.
- Prepare of Salt to season.
- You need of Cooking oil spray (I used coconut).
Stream Tracks and Playlists from RChilli on your desktop or mobile device. See insights on RChilli including office locations, competitors, revenue, financials, executives, subsidiaries and more at Craft. About Rchilli Rchilli gives you the next level of resume management, complete automation RChilli adds value to recruitment process specifically resume sorting and searching process to ensure faster. Let our Recruitment Software Experts help you find the right.
Chilli & Ginger Special Fried Rice (Konjac) method
- Heat up a wok over a high heat and spray in some cooking oil. Add the shrimp and fry until defrosted. Spray in more oil then add in the chicken pieces and red bell pepper plus most of the spring onion, reserving some of the greens for garnish..
- Stir fry and toss together then add the beansprouts. Season with salt, the chilli flakes and add the ginger paste. Toss everything together then push to one side of the wok leaving one side empty. Spray oil into the empty side..
- Add the beaten egg and leave until partially solidified. Then using your spatula or spoon break it up into chunks then stir through with the other ingredients. Drain off the konjac rice, add it to the wok..
- Add the dark soy sauce then toss everything together whilst mixing to incorporate the ingredients. Stir fry until the residual water has evaporated from the konjac rice (you'll see steam leave the wok). Serve up and garnish with the remaining spring onion. Enjoy!.
Check out RChilli's art on DeviantArt. Browse the user profile and get inspired. Experiment with DeviantArt's own digital drawing tools. RChilli is known for providing parsing, matching and enrichment to every recruitment management system. We make sure that resume data is captured, managed and analyzed in the most proficient.