BBQ Fried Rice. This just isn't your average pork fried rice recipe, it's BBQ Pork Fried Rice! If you have leftover pork from last night's dinner, this is going to be perfect! As you can see by a lot of our recipes.
In the past, I made fried rice using rice that had been cooked and cooled, and the results were fine. Korean BBQ has gained world recognition - especially the most famous cuts like lateral strips of pork belly (Samgyeopsal) or slices of beef (Chadolbaegi). Preparing Pork BBQ fried rice is simple. You create stewing brew BBQ Fried Rice practicing 10 compound and 4 moreover. Here you go achieve.
process of BBQ Fried Rice
- It's 250 g of day old rice (or konjac rice),.
- You need 1 of large handful pulled pork or a vegetarian alternative,.
- Prepare 1/2 tin of baked beans, (200g, I used no added sugar variety),.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of (around 20g), sweetcorn,.
- It's 1/2 of an onion, chopped finely,.
- It's 2.5 tbsp of BBQ sauce of your choice,.
- It's of Salt and pepper to season,.
- It's of Spray cooking oil in neutral flavour, such as sunflower,.
- It's of To Garnish:.
- Prepare of Crispy dried onions, (can be found in most supermarkets).
What I did was to prepare or make my own barbecued pork, and make fried rice the way that I normally teach everyone. What makes this version special is that. Use Chinese BBQ pork in place of ham in our super easy banquet fried rice recipe, in our Classic Pork Fried Rice, our Chinese BBQ Pork Buns (steamed or baked), or Sarah's Roast Pork Puffs. C. — Deep fried candy bars wrapped in bacon and Krispy Kreme doughnut covered apples are among the new foods at the North. "A quick fried rice like you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant.
BBQ Fried Rice technique
- Heat a wok up over a high heat and spray the base liberally with oil. Once nice and hot add in the onions and fry for a couple of minutes, then add in the rice. Stir fry for another minute or two..
- Season well with salt and pepper. Add in the sweetcorn. Stir fry for a minute then pour in the beans. Stir and spread out evenly over the wok and allow some of the sauce from the beans to evaporate from the rice..
- Add the pulled pork (or veggie alternative), by scattering it over evenly. Toss everything together. Add in 2 tbsp of the BBQ sauce and toss together once more..
- Once the rice isn't sloppy in consistency, and it's not too wet turn out into a serving plate, (the key to good fried rice is that the rice isn't too wet, keep moving it around the wok until enough moisture evaporates, ensuring the rice doesn't catch), and drizzle over the remaining bbq sauce and garnish with some crispy onions. Enjoy!.
A couple of eggs, baby carrots In a saucepan, combine rice and water. Diced BBQ roast pork fried-rice with peas and carrots, onion, egg and bean sprout. Classic Chinese Fried-Rice with choice of meat. Pork BBQ Fried Rice is something that I wish to have when craving for fried rice. It's our play on an classic dish!