Garlic n egg fried rice. Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and add the chopped garlic to it. Garlic Egg Fried Rice is a Chinese recipe made using basmati rice, egg, green peas, sweet corn and onion. Take out your cooked rice and break up any clumps of rice onto a plate.
The secret to the best Chinese fried rice is onions, garlic and sesame oil, you may add in cooked chicken, beef, pork or shrimp, also you may add in some frozen thawed peas or fresh sauteed or canned mushrooms, whatever you have handy in your fridge! --- for this recipe it is best to use slightly. Garlic Fried Rice or Sinangag is steamed rice fried with lots of garlic. This is a favorite side in the Philippines and most of Asia since rice is considered as the staple food. You look after stewing stew Garlic n egg fried rice working 6 procedure including 2 as well as. Here is how you do justice.
instructions of Garlic n egg fried rice
- Prepare 250 gm of basmati rice.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tb of spoon olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tb of spoon dark sou sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Usually considered as a breakfast food for Filipinos,this way of cooking rice goes well with several fried foods such as Tocino. A fried rice recipe that takes garlic to the max. Add rice and sesame oil and toss to combine. Cook, undisturbed, pressing down on rice with a.
Garlic n egg fried rice method
- Heat Ur frying pan in medium flame add oil,after the oil is heat add chopped garlic till light golden brown at the same time cook scrambled eggs in same pan.After eggs is cooked add rice, soya sauce n salt to taste,stir it well in high flame.after 2-3minutes fried rice is ready to serve garnish with coriander..
There's something suspicious about egg fried rice. Like garlic naan, or sausage pasta bake, it seems too perfectly tailored to British tastes to have ever seen the light of day in its alleged homeland. But, if the living legend that is Ken Hom is to be believed, I malign it falsely: he claims to have "grown up" on. Egg Fried Rice: Heat oil in a large wok or frying pan over high heat. Add garlic and stir fry for few seconds.