Ripple Cream on French Toast.
You look after grilling sizzle Ripple Cream on French Toast working 10 method than 7 steps. Here you are make hay.
technique of Ripple Cream on French Toast
- You need of French Toast:.
- You need of Eggs Lightly Beaten,.
- It's of Whole Milk,.
- It's of Unsalted Butter,.
- You need of Stale Brioche / Challah Bread, 4 Thick Slices.
- Prepare of Granulated Sugar,.
- It's of Ripple Cream:.
- You need of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- Prepare of Limoncello Homemade or Store-Bought,.
- It's of Alce Nero's Organic Strawberry Jam, 4 Heaped TBSP.
Ripple Cream on French Toast prescription
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2018/12/23/Limoncello-Tiramisu-Debunked for the homemade limoncello recipe..
- Prepare the French toast. Transfer eggs and milk into separate individual shallow bowls. Melt 1 TBSP of butter in a skillet over low heat. Dip bread into milk on both sides..
- And into beaten eggs on both sides as well. Transfer into skillet over the melted butter. Cook until bottom is lightly brown. Flip and continue cooking until bottom is light brown as well..
- Transfer onto serving plate and sprinkle sugar over the top. Repeat the steps for the remaining slices of bread..
- While the toast are cooking, prepare the ripple cream. Whip cream with a hand or stand mixer until soft peaks. Fold in the limoncello. Continue whipping until stiff peaks form..
- Assemble the toast. While the toast is still hot and the cream is still cold, dollop the cream onto the toast. Add Alce Nero's strawberry jam over the cream..
- Using a spoon and gently swirl the jam into the cream creating a ripple effect. *Do not overdo it or it will clump together.* Repeat the steps for the remaining toasts. Serve immediately..