Potato porridge. It can be called sweet potato porridge/pottage this recipe is healthy & yummy. Click on this link for more How to make yam porridge - naija style yam porridge - zeelicious foods. Koreans love sweet potatoes and they love their rice, and jook (juk) is comfort food.
This sweet potato porridge only requires a handful of ingredients, and once the sweet potatoes are baked to perfection, all that's left to do is mix everything up and add some toppings. Potato and Fish Porridge with its blend of flavours is a meal you would want to add to your family menu today. Sweet potatoes are one of the most favorite baby's vegetables, since it is sweet, as well as mild Also, after your baby has fully got used to a single sweet potato porridge, you may combine it with. You go for it sizzling griddle Potato porridge using 11 procedure as a consequence 3 also. Here you go get someplace.
modus operandi of Potato porridge
- You need of Irish potatoes.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of bulb of onion.
- You need of Curry.
- You need of Thyme.
- It's of Maggi.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Fresh shrimps.
- You need of Dried Parsley.
- You need of Tomato puree.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Sweet potato porridge is a delicious, meal, just one the things you can do with potatoes. Hey bakers, This is my first post, so allow me to introduce myself a bit. Yam pottage/Yam porridge (Asaro) is a very delicious Yam recipe though it's eaten by most tribes in You can watch the video on how to make the Nigerian Yam pottage/Yam Porridge (Asaro) Recipe. Sweet Potato Poha Porridge - healthy porridge recipe made with poha, sweet potatoes and raisins.
Potato porridge separately
- Wash, peel and dice potatoes into cubes. Put in a pot and cover with water to cook, add diced onion, tomato puree, grounded pepper, chopped garlic, curry and thyme and cover to cook for about 10mins. The garlic is optional but I just love the taste of garlic infused in potatoes, either cooked, roasted or grilled..
- The potatoes should be soft at this time so you mash up with a wooden spoon preferably. Leave just a bit of chunks of potatoes so they aren't totally mashed up. Add the olive oil and shrimps and cover to cook for a few more minutes. You can add abit of water if it's too thick..
- Add the parsley or any other herb /vegetable you like or you can serve without.
Sweet potatoes are rich in fiber & vitamins hence its important to add sweet potatoes as a part of. The Best Meat Porridge Recipes on Yummly Rich in protein, this delectable porridge is the perfect way to start your morning. This Millet Porridge with Sweet Potato is a healthy breakfast. Millet porridge is served warm (not hot and not cold) so it's a breakfast that satisfies any weather and season.