No Sugar Muesli Bars. These muesli bars are perfect for the lunch box and are the easiest you will ever make. These really are the very best homemade muesli bars. soft & chewy with just the right amount of crunch! Made with rolled oats, puffed rice, honey, nuts Add the cinnamon, vanilla extract, salt and brown sugar and mix together well.
They are hearty and chewy with just the right amount of crunch from the seeds. In fact, they taste very much like a dense banana bread. They are vegan, grain-free, nut-free, and have no added sugar. You go for it brewing blanch No Sugar Muesli Bars accepting 8 program also 5 together with. Here is how you sew up.
instructions of No Sugar Muesli Bars
- Prepare 5 cups of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chia Seeds *optional.
- You need 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Honey *optional.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil *melted.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It's 2 cups of Nuts & Dried Fruit.
- You need of *e.g. Almonds, Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds), Sunflower Seeds, dried Sultanas, Currants, Raisins, Cranberries, chopped Apricots, Desiccated Coconut, etc.
Muesli bars are a popular lunchbox item, but with many containing wheat, honey and/or dried fruit they tend to be high These Low FODMAP Muesli Bars (inspired by Georgia Harding's 'Healthy No Bake Muesli Bars' from Well Nourished) are nutrient dense, combining the goodness of oats with sesame. These bars are a great lunch box treat. Use almonds or macadamia nuts as a variation. In medium sauce pan, over low heat, combine butter or margarine, brown sugar and honey.
No Sugar Muesli Bars singly
- Melt Coconut Oil and mash the ripe Bananas very well. The sweetness comes from the Bananas, but you may wish to add 1 to 2 tablespoons Honey for extra sweetness..
- Combine Oil, Bananas and lightly beaten Eggs (and Honey), then add Rolled Oats and Chia Seeds, mix well..
- Add about 2 cups of other ingredients such as coarsely chopped Nuts, Dried Fruit and Desiccated Coconut. You can add less or more of anything you like. I usually add a little bit of many different nuts, seeds and fruit..
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line the base of a baking tray with baking paper. Once the ingredients are well combined, place the mixture onto the baking tray and spread evenly, then press down to 5-6mm thickness..
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden, and cool. Cut into the size you like..
Cook, stirring, until butter or margarine is melted and sugar is dissolved. Now you can enjoy muesli bars without paying through the nose with our easy recipe packed full of nutritious dried fruits and nuts. Low Fat Low Sugar Muesli Bars Recipes. Healthy Nut-Free Granola BarsEveryday Easy Eats. Mix the oats, cornflakes, coconut, dried fruit and milk powder together in a big bowl.