Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes. How To Make Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. The process to make these kid-friendly vegan Banana Oatmeal Pancakes pancakes were so easy that even your little ones can help. I made it the pancakes in a blender which made cleaning up so easy.
Turn your regular "boring" oatmeal into pancakes! Easy, fluffy, tender, naturally sweetened, and the perfect healthier breakfast or dessert! Starting the new year with these Easy Banana Oat Pancakes! You pull off baking percolate Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes accepting 11 receipt along with 4 so. Here you are bring off.
receipt of Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes
- You need 50 g of Plain Flour.
- You need 50 g of Self-raising Flour.
- Prepare 50 g of Oats.
- You need 2 of ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Vegan butter (and a bit more for frying).
- Prepare 200 ml of Alternate milk (I used oat).
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of cap of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Icing Sugar- to your own taste.
Just blend up banana, oats, sweetener, leavening and a bit of almond flour and done! These pancakes are best served fresh as they are fluffy right off the girdle. With no gluten, the fluffyness tends to reduce on cooling. They're eggless, dairy free, full of fibre from the oatmeal and pack a nutritional punch with chia seeds.
Vegan Banana and Oat Pancakes instructions
- Whizz (or mash) up the banana and vegan butter. Whizzing gives the pancakes a smoother texture, whereas mashing gives you more lumps of banana flavour. When combined, add the oats and salt..
- In a large bowl sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Take the banana mixture and add into the dry ingredients. Add the milk. Mix the ingredients until they're well combined; the batter should become quite thick. Add icing sugar if needed..
- Heat up a non-stick pan with a small amount of oil. When smoking hot dollop the pancake mix into the pan- use about 3 tablespoons. Flip the pancake and keep on the heat until both sides are golden brown and evenly cooked. Push on the top of the pancakes with the spatula to make sure they are cooked through..
- When done put the pancake onto a plate beneath a tea-towel to keep warm. Repeat until the batter is used up, you might need to add more oil between pancakes. Serve with what you like, I love these pancakes with banana, strawberries, maple syrup and pistachio..
Gotta say, my blender got a serious workout creating these gluten-free and vegan banana-oatmeal blender pancakes. Okay, that last part was a lie. These healthy banana pancakes cook to perfection even without eggs! This oatmeal pancake recipe has no dairy, no eggs, and is suitable for those with food allergies. I've mentioned before that my son has an egg allergy, which has pushed me into the realm of cooking without eggs.