Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes.
You doing stewing devil Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes adopting 15 modus operandi so 6 steps. Here you go reach.
ingredients of Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes
- It's of For dough.
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- It's 5 Tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of For filling :.
- You need 500 gram of potatoes.
- You need 100 g of garden peas.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1/2 of cumin seeds.
- It's of Fresh coriander.
Homemade Fresh Samosa served on bed of lettuce with tamarind sauce and limes step by step
- Firstly, Boil the potatoes. Once boiled, drain them and keep them aside..
- Place a pan over the heat. Put 3 Tbsp oil into the pan. Once the oil heat up, add cumin seeds, ginger and garlic paste. Cook it till golden brown. Add mashed potatoes or very thinly diced, peas, garam masala, fresh corriander, chilli powder, green chilli. Mix it together. Take it off the heat and let it cool down..
- In mean time, get the dough made. Put the plain flour in to the bowl with salt and oil in. Rub it together, slowly add water and knead it till you get nice and stiff dough. Keep it aside for 20 mins..
- Roll out the pastry in to circle shape. Cut in the middle with sharp knife. You will have two sheets in front of you. Grab the left corner bring in the middle, grab the right corner bring in the middle too, you will start to see you have got triangle shape. Put the filling in to pocket and close them with a little water. Keep doing the process till you get about 6 samosa made..
- Place a oil in to the fryer or pot. Fry them over the medium heat till golden brown. Make sure the oil is not very hot. If the oil is too hot, The pastry will not cooked properly..
- Samosas should come out nice and crispy. Served them with any sauce you would like or dry Channa curry..