Chicken Tikka Masala.
You conclude simmering doctor Chicken Tikka Masala using 28 program furthermore 3 furthermore. Here you are nail it.
receipt of Chicken Tikka Masala
- It's of Tikka masala marinade.
- You need 1 cup of fat free Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- It's 2 of large cloves garlic.
- Prepare 1 of tspn cumin.
- Prepare 1 of tspn turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of tspn chilli powder.
- It's 1 of tspn salt.
- You need 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets (skinless and boneless).
- It's of Curry.
- You need 1 tbspn of oil.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- You need 1 of whole red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 tin of water (swish round chopped tomatoes tin).
- Prepare 1/5 of tube tomato purée (100g).
- It's 2 cloves of garlic.
- It's of Thumb size piece of ginger.
- It's 1 tbspn of salt.
- It's 1 tbspn of pepper.
- It's of Big squeeze of honey.
- You need 2 tbspn of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 2 of tspn Garam Masala.
- It's 2 of tspn cumin.
- You need 1 of tspn turmeric.
- You need 1 tbspn of ground coriander.
- You need 1 of tspn chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 of lemon juice.
Chicken Tikka Masala little by little
- Chop the ginger and garlic and cut chicken into bite size chunks. Mix all the marinade ingredients together into the chicken and cover in fridge for at least an hour..
- Once marinated, cook chicken in batches till brown (not cooked through) in hot oil (I use rapeseed oil). Once brown pop into a bowl. Then in same pan add a bit more oil and cook onions then add spices once caramelised..
- Add all other curry ingredients (except yoghurt), then re-add onions into a jug and blitz till smooth. Then add back into pan, re-add chicken and slowly add yoghurt (take off heat to stir yoghurt through), then simmer on low for an hour or so. Squeeze half the lemon in. Then serve. Garnish with lemon and coriander with few drops of yoghurt. Serve with steamed basmati rice..