Cucumber/khira Raita. Khira Raita bnane me bhut hi kam time lgta h.sath hi yah weight loss kerne me help krta h ese apne khane me jrur shamil kre . Raita or Raitas are an essential part of an Indian meal. A simple Dahi/Yogurt/Curd is spiced up with some spices and sometimes there are fruits and vegetables added in to make it more exciting. cucumber raita recipe with step by step photos. cucumber raita is simple, quick and a lovely dish. the cucumber raita can be had as an accompaniment with some sabzi or rotis.
Cucumber raita is deliciously made with curd, cucumber seasoned with a tempering of mustard This cucumber raita recipe is very easy to make and would also be a quick side dish for rice or roti. Cucumber raita is one my favorite dish. I do not need any accompaniment for it and can have it as such anytime of Cucumber Raita-Vellarikkai Pachadi-Cucumber Yoghurt salad. You doing simmering fricassee Cucumber/khira Raita accepting 7 prescription also 4 along with. Here you go do the trick.
compound of Cucumber/khira Raita
- Prepare 2 of peeled and grated cucumber.
- It's 500 gm of yogurt/ curd.
- You need 1 of tspn cumin seeds.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 of tspn oil.
- You need 1 pinch of asefetida.
- It's 1/4 of tspn red chilli powder.
Cucumber Raita is a variation of raita that can be used as a dip or a salad. It is made by mixing together freshly chopped cucumber, green chillies, and dahi (yogurt), and optionally finely chopped tomato and onion. It is especially popular in the summer months as it helps to beat the heat. A crisp, cooling cucumber dip that is lovely with a starter but also a wonderful side for any main.
Cucumber/khira Raita gradually
- In a bowl add yogurt and grated cucumber...
- In a small bowl/pan heat oil add Cumin seeds.
- Now add asefetida once the cumin seeds starts cracking and change its colour to little black switch off the flame quickly add this to yogurt mix with cucumber and cover the yogurt for 5 minutes...
- After 5 minutes keep it refrigerator.. When serving add salt and red chilli powder.. Enjoy with roti...
Cucumber Raita - know your (spice) limits! Tip the yogurt into a food processor with the mint, coriander and ½ tsp salt, then blitz until smooth. Halve the cucumber lengthways and remove the seeds with a teaspoon. Discard the seeds, then thinly slice. This raita is made with cucumber and mint because I have plenty of mint growing around the yard and cucumbers are plentiful at the farmers market.